BankProv is one of the best crypto-friendly banks that offers full-service USD banking products for crypto natives and related businesses. The 10th oldest bank in the US, BankProv recently entered into the crypto space and offers fully-insured USD backing solutions for crypto businesses, custom API banking solutions, secure cash vault services for BTM operators, and crypto-backed loans.
- 100% fully insured USD deposits
- Crypto backed lending options
- Offers a range of payment solutions
- ProvXchange network enables 24/7 client-to-client transfers
- Personalized account onboarding
- Supported platforms: Web, iOS, and Android.
- Country: United States
- Business Focus: Full-service USD banking solutions for crypto related businesses
- Key Services: USD accounts for crypto companies, Full-insured USD deposits, Crypto backed lending, API banking, FDIC and DIF member
- Required Document: Social security number, Driver’s license or passport
Ally Bank is a crypto-friendly bank for cryptocurrency enthusiasts in the United States. This banking service operates 24/7. This bank allows people to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies via Coinbase. It allows you to credit to purchase Bitcoin and other cryptos from exchanges.
- Easy integration with Coinbase.
- It doesn’t have any monthly fees or minimum deposits.
- It offers up to 2.75% annual interest on your invested money.
- This crypto-friendly bank is only available to US citizens.
- Country: USA
- Business Focus: Fully integrated with Coinbase.
- Key Services: Full-service bank offering savings products, loans, and retirement services.
The National Bank of Canada is a Canadian bank that allows Bitcoin exchange facilities. It offers many banking facilities at no extra monthly fees.
- You can use this bank to buy/sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- It deals with cryptocurrency businesses along with traditional banking.
- The National Bank of Canada provides banking solutions for only Canadian people.
- Country: Canada
- Key Services: Handling deposits, offering checking and savings accounts, and offering business, personal, and mortgage loans.