Recently I have been seeing an advertisement on Youtube, which introduces Investment Loan. Do you hate this ad from IA as much as I do? But here, we can learn about the real Investment Loan.
Investment Loan, literally translated as investment loan in Chinese, is an effective tool to increase your investment growth potential by using leverage strategies. Therefore, you can reduce your taxable income with tax-deductible loan interest.
This type of loan is especially useful for clients with non-registered portfolios and long-term investors (at least 10 years).
Why take a loan for your non-registered savings plan?
- You increase your investment capacity.
- You maximize your potential return on investment.
- You keep other projects liquid while increasing the value of your investments.
Advantages of investment loans
- You can choose competitive interest rates.
- You can choose to repay the principal plus interest or only interest.
- If possible, you can choose to pay only interest (the principal at maturity).
- Two borrowing options are available: 100% loan (no down payment) or one-to-one loan (down payment equal to or greater than the loan amount).
what choice do you have
Generally speaking, many banks provide the services of Investment Loan, such as the IA mentioned above, as well as B2B Bank, and Manulife